Thank you for considering the Interdenominational Theological Center as your institution of choice in your pursuit of graduate studies. We are committed to assisting you in finding financial solutions to pay for your education. We are here to help you navigate through the process and advise you of the many different funding options available to you. As you review the Office of Financial Aid's web offerings, you will realize that ITC administers a number of financial aid programs that may provide the assistance you need to help pay for your educational expenses.
Our objective is to make your transition to ITC a great experience. However, you, as the student, will have to assume a large share of the responsibility for your success. Let me take a few moments to share with you some important aspects of the application process:
- Take responsibility for knowing all information pertaining to any aspect of the financial aid process. Information has been made available to you on this website, in the institution's catalog, and in the institution's Student Handbook.
- The office adheres strictly to all published deadline dates and application processes. A review of this website will provide you with all applicable deadline dates and application processes.
- The office communicates with students primarily through email and encourages students to communicate with their financial aid advisor via email. Your ITC email address is the only email address the office uses. Staff email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers are listed on this website for your convenience.
- Student status information is available by way of your PowerCampus Account. You are expected to access your PowerCampus Account and will be directed to do so for most questions concerning any application status questions.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving financial aid. All students are strongly encouraged to read and understand ITC's policy governing satisfactory academic progress posted on this website.
- Application processing usually takes a minimum of 8-10 weeks. You are expected to submit application documents within a timely manner so that funds are available when needed. Please note that during certain times of the year, application processing may take longer.
- Write your name and ITC ID Number on each document you send to the Office of Financial Aid. We may not be able to identify your documents if you fail to affix your name and ITC ID Number on each document you submit to our office.
- You must apply for financial aid each year. Our priority application deadline is March 1.
Again, thank you for selecting the Interdenominational Theological Center as your institution of higher learning. We are committed to providing you with prompt, efficient, and courteous service. We value you as a student and trust that you will value your experience at ITC.
Johnny C. Nimes
Director of Financial Aid