The Interdenominational Theological Center is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC). Statement regarding SACS Ruling.
ITC is also accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of The Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS) to award masters and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Accrediting at 10 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1103 or call 412-788-6505 for questions about the accreditation of the Interdenominational Theological Center.
- Master of Divinity (M .Div.)
- Master of Arts in Christian Education (M.A.C.E.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D. Min.) – The D. Min. degree is offered through cooperation with the Atlanta Theological Association.
ITC is approved by the Georgia Department of Higher Education to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) establishes a state-level reciprocity process that will support the nation in its efforts to increase the educational attainment of its people by making state authorization:
- More efficient, effective, and uniform in regard to necessary and reasonable standards of practice that could span states;
- More effective in dealing with quality and integrity issues that have arisen in some online/ distance education offerings; and
- Less costly for states and institutions and, thereby, the students they serve.