The Road to Your Destiny Starts With One Step
Take that step today by applying to the Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC). We offer four degrees, including a dual degree program, where you learn alongside students from other denominations and share doctrines and perspectives on a daily basis. ITC is where differences are respected and celebrated. Our goal is to prepare leaders and visionaries who are In The Community helping to create a better world…the “beloved community.”
Master of Divinity
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) program is a three-year degree that prepares students for church, academy and world ministries by integrating theological studies with practical application through parish assignments.
Master of Arts in Christian Education
The Master of Arts in Christian Education degree is designed to equip leaders to provide Christian education ministries to children, youth, and adults while preparing graduates to also hold administrative positions.
Master of Divinity / Master of Arts in Christian Education
The dual degree program prepares students for Christian education ministries in the contemporary church or for delivering religious education in churches and schools, along with social activism and community organizing.
Doctor of Ministry
The Doctor of Ministry degree program is offered through collaboration with the Atlanta Theological Association (ATA) to qualified men and women currently engaged in ministry.
- Doctor of Ministry – April 15th
- Spring term – October 1st
- Fall term – July 1st
Applicants are required to write an autobiographical essay as part of the admission process, which will become the property of the Interdenominational Theological Center. Your essay must be typed, double-spaced, not exceed four (4) pages and include responses to all of the following:
- Give a brief but reasonably full account of your life up to the present time
- Tell of your own growth and development.
- Include relationships to family and other significant persons.
- Describe major experiences that have affected your view of God, life and your worldview.
- Describe your religious background.
- If you have decided on Christian ministry, what was the process involved in your choice? If not, what are your plans beyond seminary?
- What was the process involved in your decision to study at the Interdenominational Theological Center?