The philosophy of student aid is to provide access and choice to students who, without such assistance, would not be able to attend an institution of higher learning. The overall focus and priority of services of the Office of Financial Aid is the student. The priority in this office is to provide our students and their families with exemplary services and to remove financial barriers to student enrollment and retention at The Interdenominational Theological Center. We seek to assure that any qualified student who desires to pursue and complete an education at this institution can obtain appropriate resources to do so.
The Office of Financial Aid seeks to provide financial aid services which are sensitive to individual student needs and effective in enabling students to bridge the gap between family resources and educational expenses. The delivery of services will be characterized by timeliness, accuracy, clarity and customer friendliness, and will be accomplished through the simplest procedures consistent with fiscal responsibility and governmental and institutional regulations. The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing student borrowers with loan counseling and information about loan indebtedness and repayment responsibilities. In responding to the diverse and changing needs and growth of the ITC community, a spirit of cooperation and an approach which is flexible, equitable, innovative and broad – ranging will be maintained.
Through a sincere commitment to all students and their families, the Office of Financial Aid at The Interdenominational Theological Center strives to eliminate financial and other barriers to higher education. We make a conscious effort to reach out to those with exceptional economic and educational needs. We are dedicated to providing high-quality service in a fair, sensitive, and confidential environment to all individuals, regardless of background, culture, or lifestyle.
Welcome from the Office of Financial Aid
Dear Future and Current Students,
Thank you for considering the Interdenominational Theological Center as your institution of choice in your pursuit of graduate studies. We are committed to assisting you in finding financial solutions to pay for your education. We are here to help you navigate through the process and advise you of the many different funding options available to you. As you review the Office of Financial Aid’s web offerings, you will realize that ITC administers a number of financial aid programs that may provide the assistance you need to help pay for your educational expenses.
Our objective is to make your transition to ITC a great experience. However, you, as the student, will have to assume a large share of the responsibility for your success. Let me take a few moments to share with you some important aspects of the application process:
- Take responsibility for knowing all information pertaining to any aspect of the financial aid process. Information has been made available to you on this website, in the institution’s catalog, and in the institution’s Student Handbook.
- The office adheres strictly to all published deadline dates and application processes. A review of this website will provide you with all applicable deadline dates and application processes.
- The office communicates with students primarily through email and encourages students to communicate with their financial aid advisor via email. Your ITC email address is the only email address the office uses. Staff email addresses and direct dial telephone numbers are listed on this website for your convenience.
- Student status information is available by way of your PowerCampus Account. You are expected to access your PowerCampus Account and will be directed to do so for most questions concerning any application status questions.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving financial aid. All students are strongly encouraged to read and understand ITC’s policy governing satisfactory academic progress posted on this website.
- Application processing usually takes a minimum of 8 – 10 weeks. You are expected to submit application documents within a timely manner so that funds are available when needed. Please note that during certain times of the year, application processing may take longer.
- Write your name and ITC ID Number on each document you send to the Office of Financial Aid. We may not be able to identify your documents if you fail to affix your name and ITC ID Number on each document you submit to our office.
You must apply for financial aid each year. Our priority application deadline is March 1.
Again, thank you for selecting the Interdenominational Theological Center as your institution of higher learning. We are committed to providing you with prompt, efficient, and courteous service. We value you as a student and trust that you will value your experience at ITC.