Why Choose ITC?
- ITC offers student one of the most affordable Doctor of Ministry degrees in the marketplace.
- ITC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. (SACSCOC)
- ITC is accredited by The Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS)
- ITC is the world’s premier resource for black church scholarship and faith-based solutions to the spiritual and socio-economic challenges confronting the African American community, the nation and our world today.
- Our denominationally diverse community allows students to establish deep and lasting relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and opinions. Students learn and grow together in a vibrant, multidenominational environment.
Current students and faculty are residents or delivering ministry in over 22 states across the U.S. Administrators, faculty and alumni have ministerial connections to over 10 countries, some of which have been visited by M.Div. students as part of the Intercultural Immersion Travel Seminar.
Why Students Select ITC?
Students select ITC for many reasons. Here you can answer God’s call and connect with people just like you.
- Explore a passion for religious studies and lifelong learning through the ITC Certificate Program.
- Have you decided that now is the time to answer an inner call to ministry?
- Are you a mid-career professional wanting to connect ethics and theology to your business or nonprofit?
- Complete undergraduate education with a plan to pursue a career, as a pastor or teacher, at a college or university.
- Continue a family history of attending graduate or professional school for a Masters or PhD.
Diversity at ITC
ITC’s history is grounded in diversity and has always included students, faculty, administrators and board members from diverse backgrounds and faiths. With a multi-generational population that ranges from ages 21 to 71, which includes a large amount of female seminary students, the institution has lived up to the goal of teaching a liberating and transformative spirituality that promotes reconciliation locally and globally. ITC is currently partnering with Brazil to deliver international programs to current and future students.