Judge Penny Brown Reynolds (2008 ITC Grad)
Judge Penny Brown Reynolds’ life work includes social justice advocacy, legal expert, entrepreneur, former jurist, mediator, and public theologian.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Cum Laude, from Georgia State University
- Juris Doctor Degree from Georgia State University College of Law.
- She graduated first in her class, with highest honors and a perfect 4.0 GPA from the Interdenominational Theological Center (I.T.C.), Atlanta, Georgia, earning a Master’s degree and receiving the James H. Costen Award for Excellence as an Emerging Leader.
Judge Brown Reynolds has brought the same passion and commitment she delivered to the law, while serving as a distinguished judge in Atlanta, Georgia for nearly a decade to both the public and private sectors. As an entrepreneur where she touched millions through her Emmy nominated series Family Court with Judge Penny. Her published works are
- Author, My Mother Told Me
- Author, 7 Steps to Peace of Mind
- Author, Real Talk for Real Sisters
- Co-author, Women and the Law: A Guide to Women’s Legal Rights in Georgia
- Several published articles, including an article appearing in the Huffington Post. Judge Brown Reynolds newest book will be released in the spring of 2017.
As an ordained Minister Judge Brown Reynolds is dedicated to strengthening families, women, youth and children and providing a voice for the poor and her work includes:
- President and CEO of Divine Destiny Enterprises, LLC and the founder of a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization
- Founder and executive producer of the annual Judge Penny’s SisterTalk: A Women’s Empowerment Conference
- Judge Brown Reynolds speaks at conferences and corporate events around the country.